Monday, June 23, 2008

Playday Videos

Monday I volunteered at the church infant nursery for VBS. WOW I have a new appreciation for those sweet nursery volunteers who take such good care of Anna on Sundays and Wednesdays. Luckily Emma slept most of the time because I was BUSY!! The nursery director assured me that they have a lot more volunteers on Sundays. Too bad I didn't think to bring my camera... Speaking of forgetting my camera, I forgot to take it to our play day last Friday at Aidan's house. Our Friday play days are one of the most fun highlights of our week. Anna and Aidan had a great time jumping on his bed - newly converted from a crib to a toddler bed. Anna kept asking me to put the crib rail back on, so I'm thinking she's nowhere near wanting to give up her own crib. Someday I'll videotape this fun event and put it on the blog. It seems to be their thing because Anna tried to kick everyone else out of the bed except for Aidan. She did let Joanna jump with her a little, so long as Aidan was off doing something else.

Luckily I don't have to remember to bring the video camera to my own house when we host playday! Here's a some cute clips from playday at our house the Friday before last. It was a very full house and lots of crazy fun. I didn't manage to take pictures (2 cameras is just to much to keep track of with so much going on). If you want to see pictures, visit my friend Kim's blog http://theegefamily.blogspot.com/, and scroll down past the UMArmy entry. OK so here's the footage... (1) Anna feeding Joanna her lunch and (2) several kiddos playing with Anton's old keyboard - there's some button on it they push to play the fun samples and then they get dancing - it's hilarious!


No comments: