Sunday, March 15, 2009

LOTS!!!! of pictures from Tony's camera

In our family we have his and hers cameras. Mine is easy, and I know how to download pictures. Tony's camera is complicated, and I don't know how to download pictures. Tony takes lots and lots of pictures, but doesn't download so often... so anyway, here's about a month's worth of pictures from Tony's camera over the past month.


Anna watching TV...she adopted her favorite TV watching chair and even how she lays down in it from her big brother.
Anton in the tree in our backyard. He's not allowed to go higher than the roof of the shed, but I guess Tony figured if he was going to fall and end up in the hospital (or worse) he might as well get a couple of nice pictures first. Actually, he's not allowed to climb higher than the roof unless he's properly harnessed and tied off... we wasn't up to digging through the camping gear to find my harness so he tried to improvise with a rope... all I can say is it's fortunate for the Vandenberge family name that he didn't fall!

Tony likes to mess around with all the little controls on his camera and take random shots. Anton's always good for interesting poses...
finally a nice smile :)
Sometimes Tony will set up his camera for me when he wants to be in the picture. I do like how his camera actually clicks and takes the picture at the exact moment that you push the button, instead 2 seconds later like on my camera, or sometimes not at all. Anyway, here's lots of photos from a Sunday afternoon playing in the backyard a couple of weeks ago.



Some sweet shots with Junior...

And one to make my mom go "ewwwww GROSS!!"
Here's a couple of close ups showing Anna's beautiful face and messy hair. She needs a new cut which doesn't really require brushing - this only happens when I'm in the mood to hear her scream. Our hair salon, Glitz & Glam was SO wonderful but they went out of business. I need to find a new place!!!!

Such a big girl & so excited to be in the playhouse!!


This was the cute big brother picture I was trying to get the other day with all the stickers and ended up with a video instead...
Another goofy face from Anton... the boyish look is gone from his face...

There's my roly-poly trying to escape from a diaper change!
Anna's new self-do... luckily she doesn't keep it in very long. :) This is her favorite long sleeve shirt by the way.

What a great big brother!!!! Just don't tell him you saw this picture or even know about the tea party... I might get in big trouble, or worse yet, it might be the last tea party!

love the pinky in the air!
Tony's a frequent tea party dad and proud of it! (he might not admit it but I know he is). Notice the cars lined up on the window sill... Anna always arranges them this way and gets very upset when Emma comes along and throws them all over the place.

We had open house at Anna's mother's day out class at church.

Emma had a great time playing with her big sister in the big kid's room!

Emma's in the mood for adventure...

She makes it over to help Anton with his sheet music... or maybe to help herself to the sheet music. I'm sure I rescued it from consumption shortly after the picture was taken. I LOVE to crawl!!!

Tony with a feverish and sleeping Anna last weekend. He was pretty excited for the rare opportunity to have her sleeping on his chest again. She ended up on antibiotics for the 1st time ever this week for a sinus infection, which would have really upset me but Emma already broke me in with all those ear infections she had. We have the florastor handy just in case it upsets her tummy!


"I love you, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. The LORD lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be God my Savior!" Psalm 18:1-2,46

No comments: