I finally got a video of Emma feeding Junior. She's getting so big! Sometimes Anna and Emma fight over who gets to do this, but I've convinced Anna that it's fun for her just to scoop the food in the bowl and let Emma carry it out to Junior. He's very patient!
Silly girls in my lap.
Emma pushing Anna on the trike (right after a diaper change before I got her skirt back on!). Great fun.
More trike action, with evidence of Emma's bunny addiction. It was in the washer the other day when naptime started - she cried in her crib for 15 minutes while I dried it. I gave it too her damp and she went right to sleep. I really need to find another one, but it's nowhere to be found!!
On to the game... It was great fun, and even though it started late for the girls, we all made it to half-time. They had some face painters there, and Anna thought it was a great treat to get paw prints on her face. Here she is making a panther roar with her "claws" up in the air.
Anna was clapping and dancing with the "Silver Stars" drill team.
Lined up for the pre-game show. Anton is the last snare on the row full of drums.



The band in the stands. Anton is the 2nd snare.
Anna was most fascinated by the K-Park mascot, a black panther. She and Tony went to find him, and a sweet cheerleader picked her up for a picture. I wasn't there, but she seems fascinated by his teeth. I think she wasn't too scared by the panther because we've been watching "The Jungle Book" A LOT!!!! lately, and she's gotten used to Bagheera, the nice black panther in the story.
Pre-game show. Anton is the last snare on the right, not that you can probably even see which are the snares in this picture. They are in the K P H S formation. Notice our first baton twirler this year. The girls thought she was pretty cool, but I think the sound of the drums & the band were their favorite.
Marching off the field.
Too bad there's no sound, but I still thought it was cute to watch Anna clap and dance with the band.
Emma loved clapping to the music too!
Anton and Tony are at a local pizza place as I type for a post-game party I guess. Tony called and said it looked like the whole school was there. Too bad he didn't bring the camera! High school fun!!!!





1 comment:
Yay! We will have to join you guys soon -- looks like the girls had a great time!
Post a Comment