Anna and I napping together. She's a great cuddle-bug.
I love my sweet baby Emma!!
On the way back from the hike, we stopped at a playground.

Setting up the tent is always SOOOO much fun for the girls.
Beautiful sunset!!!!
I think this was in the morning. It was pretty chilly & humid, which made it feel much colder than it normally would in the low 50's. Anna wouldn't heed our advice to run around & play to warm up so we wrapped her up in a blanket.
The lake was beautiful with lots of fog.
Emma wasn't complaining, but we put a blanket on her anyway.
Anna was pretty miserable so we decided to sit in the warmed up car with the heater blasting for a while. This is her "DON'T TAKE A PICTURE!!" face.
Even Junior was shivering. It did warm up to a beautiful day. I took the girls to an alligator class with a million other kids where they got to touch a baby alligator. Emma was especially fascinated. Tony was riding his bike, hence the unfortunate lack of pictures. We also had a fun time at a playground with our camping neighbors, then I got to ride before we headed out to make it just in time for our last home game.
Some of our friends came to the game, which was really fun - the Pence's and the Beasley's. Here we all are, except Tony of course who was behind the camera! We also managed to not take a single picture of Anton, but I promise he was there and having a great time as usual. In case you're wondering why the stands are empty, that's the band/silver star section and they had already left to get ready for halftime.
Cute one of Amy and Abby!!





No comments:
Post a Comment