My cute little bugs!
Anna spent most of the evening getting into her treats as we went. Emma was on a mission!
Checking out the loot!!
Anton dressed up as a cameraman! He actually had a pirate costume that he wore to school earlier in the week, but he said it was probably too scary for the girls, so he just enjoyed watching the girls.
Mama and the bugs!

The Pence family with the matching mommies!
My little bumblebee walked all the way down the street and back carrying that pumpkin. I think she would have walked another mile if we had let her! She also walked right into a neighbors house who just had a new baby and had several neices and nephews running around. I guess it looked like a fun place to go. I think she had so much fun visiting them that she decided to try it at every house. She was cracking us up with cuteness!!
I think I must have caught the little mommy dipping into the treats!
Some funny trick-or-treaters we came across!
The ever-devoted and helpful big brother.

Pappa with his little bugs.

We let the girls have some candy before bed, that is in addition to the 2-3 pieces Anna bot into along the way. The rule is 1 piece of candy after a good lunch and 1 piece after a good dinner. Too bad I can't stick to this rule to myself!!!!! What a fun evening! So thankful to live on such a child-friendly street!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Happy Halloween
We had a wonderful Halloween! Our good friends the Pences came over for dinner and trick-or-treating. Before dinner, Emma showed Natalie how to use the keyboard.
The girls had fun playing in the backyard.
Best friends!
After dinner, we got the girls in their costumes. Here's a proud Daddy with his little butterfly.
I don't think Anna remembered trick-or-treating in the past, so she didn't know exactly what to expect. They talked about it at school, though so she had a rough idea. She thought it was pretty cool once we got started!!
Not sure what's going on, but as long as I can suck my finger and hold my bunny, everything will be OK!
Our little Mommy!! She even got to wear make-up.
My nailbiting ladybug. I think I'm going to have to get some of that special nail polish soon!
Emma seemed a little confused at first but caught on fast. Teats in little packages? I'm all over this!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment