Friday, February 5, 2010

Region Concerts

Anton had his region band concert a few weeks ago... Emma and I were sick so Anna got to go on a big adventure with Tony to go see it.

Here's a random picture of Anton practicing the marumba over the Christmas break.

I heard it was a fabulous concert.
Tony took Anna, Anton and his friend to dinner afterwards.



Do you think Anna was having a good time?

Anton also had his first shaving experience recently. Apparently dark peach fuzz is outlawed at his school, which suites me just fine. :)Time with kids goes by so fast! Last weekend was the region orchestra concert. We were all well so we all went. It was amazing.
The girls had fun playing on the stage at the end as usual.

I think Anna was getting ready to pull her dress up here. I wonder when they develop that sense of modesty that keeps them from doing that?

The family wellness didn't last very long. Here's a very feverish Anna on Monday and a very tired Mama!Extreme close-up of Emma at dinner drinking my milk. We had green beans that night. :)

Our 3 kids watching TV.
Anna and Emma having a sweet moment playing together.

No comments: