Time for cake!!
Emma loved her train cake, but she got nervous when we started singing.

Emma liked eating her cake!
A lot.
Yummy icing licked off Rosie the train!
Anna loves icing! I would have been telling her not to lick the plate instead of taking a picture of Ms. bad manners, but I am so grateful to have a husband who likes taking pictures otherwise I'd have no recorded memories of these wondeful family times!
Dad and Mark.
Leanna and Elaine.
I love my family!

I love my friend Kim
Emma liked opening presents almost as much as drinking from a grown up water bottle!
While Emma opened presents, some of the "big kids" played some kind of kickball game.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Happy Birthday Emma!
Last Saturday began the weeklong celebration of Emma's birthday. I had a little party for her at a wonderful park near my dad's house.
Fun with eggs!
Fun with bubbles! My beautiful neices and nephew were so sweet to the girls and adored Anton.
Tony likes to take pictures of people with their mouths full of food. I don't think he does it on purpose... but anyway, here's Kim and David graciously smiling between chews. There was another "chewing" shot of Kim trying to smile I thought was hilarious, but if it was me, I wouldn't want it posted...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment