I asked her if she was a princess, and she says "I'm getting married."
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Butterfly Princesses
Anna got a new book yesterday with some princess stories in it, most of which were about the princesses getting married. So I look in the playroom afterwards to see this...
I asked her if she was a princess, and she says "I'm getting married."
Later on, both girls wanted to put on princess dresses and wings, and they were flying.
I got Anna to stand still for a pose with her wings out.
Emma finally joined her and was trying to figure out how to flap her wings with her finger in her mouth.
Finally she took it out but wouldn't let go of the bunny!
They're so cute!! Emma has been letting me put her hair in a little sprout pigtail lately. She can't really see otherwise because her bangs hang straight down in her eyes. I'm so glad we can grow them out!
I do have lots of great pictures from my wonderful surprise party that my wonderful husband put together, but I don't have time to sort through them all. I also had a fabulous trip with the girls to see my mother while Tony and Anton were at UM Army. Hopefully I'll get a chance to post pictures soon!
I asked her if she was a princess, and she says "I'm getting married."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Oh! I LOVE the butterfly princesses! They are so very splendid!
Post a Comment