The girls are getting a lesson from Anton in skateboard repair. :)
I had a playday a few weeks ago and my friend Jaci got the full salon service. :)
This is the day that Anton got his license. This is his first drive by himself!!!
There he goes, driving away in my Jeep all by himself!!!!!
The girls at our friend Riley's birthday party.
Our friend Abby was there too!
There's the birthday girl, with my sweet Emma picking her nose in the background! Yuck!
Tony and I got to watch the Pence girls last Saturday while the rest of their family went to Austin so Jessica could sing with the women's ensemble at the state capital. Tony of course took more pictures than me, but I'll have to save them for the next post. I took Anna and Joanna to the Nutcracker while the little girls napped at home with Tony. It was great fun!!!
They made it through the 1st act in our real seats. They seemed to like it and did really great.
At intermission we went to find the bathroom.
Sweet friends! They made it almost through the whole show, but I sat in the very last row while the girls danced behind me.
Back at home playing in the backyard.
Natalie got brave with Junior!
I took these pictures today. The girls were splashing in the puddles with the new rainboots that Sinterclaus brought them (he comes to Holland on the 5th so he makes a special little visit to our 1/2 dutch kids all the way over here in America). They know he'll come back with more goodies on Jesus' birthday! :)
And lunch at the playground. It was very cold, but they insisted on a picnic at the park for lunch.





1 comment:
I love the picture of Joanna and Anna holding hands running down the hallway! Thanks for posting!!
Post a Comment