Monday, February 14, 2011

Winter fun!

Tony got some snuggles on the hammock on a nice day before all the cold fronts.Anna had Princess and Pirates day at school a while back. This is the outfit and book she picked to bring.
Sharing a drink outside under the fort.
We went to a 40th birthday party for our friend Will a few weeks ago at Tin Roof - a fun BBQ place with a playground. I realized when we got there that I forgot Emma's shoes. It's not uncommon for her to protest getting her shoes on so I just bring them in the car. I set them out but left them at home!! Luckily it's not a fancy place, and I just let her ruin her socks on the playground! The best girlfriends!
There's the birthday boy on the right.
Anna and Emma are pretending to go to sleep in the living room. I'm sure it was a funny story about where and why they were going to sleep, but I don't remember what it was.
Emma recently found an old monogrammed bib and likes to include it with dress up fun! She's getting mareweed.
Anton and Tony were supposed to visit Baylor for 2 days a couple of weekends ago. There was snow predicted everywhere but they said it probably wouldn't get cancelled, so off they went. Our school district cancelled school the afternoon before, and this is all we got...
I guess maybe there might have been a little ice on some bridges, but I thought it was pretty silly to cancel school before they even knew for sure what would happen. It worked out great for us though. Waco actually got a decent amount of snow and cancelled the campus visits. Of course Tony and Anton were already there, so they got to play in the snow and headed back. Tony took some pictures on his phone that I'll have to post later. At least Anton didn't have to use a college visit day from school since ours was cancelled too. Anton got to do a little race at the YMCA with his girlfriend since he came back early.
More daddy-daughter cuddles...Playing doctor...This is a funny video of the girls. I took it on my new camera. I love being able to take little videos with sound now!! They put all this stuff on the coffee table and sat up there and said they were on a plane. Listen to the story. :)

This video is of Anna checking out the ice sheet on the fort.

1 comment:

Shaun said...

The 'plane' video is great! I love the wonderful imagination kids have...