Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy 50th Birthday Tony!!!!

Tony turned 50 today (the 28th - I'm not sure that I'll get this posted before I go to bed.)  We decided to go out and celebrate Tony's birthday Saturday night.  We went to Tony's favorite restaurant Red Curry.  He loves sushi, and they have it there.  They also have Thai food, which I like, so we go there probably more than any other restaurant.  Tony flew in from London Friday afternoon, so he was still a jet-lagged.  He sat in the back with the girls on the way to the restaurant and fell asleep...

Anton drove us.  (OK so the blogger is acting very different with the layout and I haven't figured it out yet, so sorry if text and pictures don't line up so great.  You are smart and I'm sure you can figure it out!  My wonderful friend Amy is coming over Thursday to give me a tutorial on photoshop so hopefully she can help me with this too since she's the one who "designed" my blog!!!)

Back at home we got a little cake ready.  The girls were excited to watch all the candles get lit.

They didn't have a 0 candle at the store, so I improvised.


I organized a little surprise "men's breakfast" for him on Sunday morning.
That picture I'm holding onto is something I made on photoshop.  Here's what it looks like...
His friend John (his best man at our wedding) helped me pull it off and got him this incredibly yummy cake.  It was heavenly. 
Here he is actually on his birthday last night talking to this brother...
Praise God for creating my wonderful husband!!!

1 comment:

The Pences said...

Wahoo! Happy Birthday Anna's Poppa! :)
I'm so excited to see what you will create when our fabulous Amy gives you lessons!