I know I'm way overdue with pictures and stories!!! I was planning to do some blogging after we got into the swing of Anna being at school (just Tues and Thurs). Well she started on Sept 9th and then I spent that Thurs the 11th getting ready for Ike. It was a hard day since I was supposed to be getting ready for her 2nd birthday party. She got a hurricane instead of a party. :(I was very sad about that, but we did have a really fun little family "happy party", as Anna calls them. She finally went back to school last Thursday. Both here and Anton were out a whole week and a 1/2!!! Here's a few pictures from Anna's birthday, as well as one of me hanging laudry while our power was out and Emma watching Anna making pancakes.
I know I need to blog about Anton's birthday, Emma's baptism (here's a pic from when my mom came for it) and our Colorado vacation still, but now it's already time for me to pick up Anna. I'm reminded of my elementary school days when my good report cards were always marred with the "Lisa doesn't use her time wisely" comment. Oh well, I'm so thankful that we are all happy and enjoying life!





No comments:
Post a Comment