We had a really fun time at Joanna's 2nd birthday party today! Here are some cute pictures...you can see even more at Joanna's blog http://www.txpencefamily.blogspot.com/
Anna trying to defend her plate from the ravenous Birthday Girl. Bailey is a little more laid back than our fireball and didn't mind sharing her food so much.
My big girl sitting at the table! She sat here for a long time but sadly fell out of the chair eventually. So many random crashes at this age - turn your head for a second and bamm! Anna survived that time OK, I'm sure Emma will too. I can't believe she's going to be a year old soon!!!
Joanna eating her cookie cake. I missed a pretty funny moment - Anna, who was sitting across from her at the table looking every bit as chocolate covered, looked up at Joanna and said "Oh, look at you!!!" Luckily my friends got some evidence!

Sorry the little video is sideways... I had just taken a picture sideways and forgot to turn the camera back for the video. I tried again but she was just looking at her feet by then.
"This is what the LORD says—he who made you, who formed you in the womb, and who will help you: ... I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants." Isaiah 44:2-3





No comments:
Post a Comment