Some more recent pictures - these are from my camera so they overlap timewise with the last post. Sorry there's a couple that are sideways, maybe I'll fix them soon...
Emma's favorite thing these days is standing up at the keyboard. She will sometimes cruise (very slowly at this point) over to the window and look out. Anna thinks it's really fun to play the piano with Emma. She also loves wearing overalls lately and thought it was fun that Emma wore overalls too this day - not that you can see them in the picture no matter how far sideways you turn your head.

Anna's new spring/summer wardrobe from Baby Daze!!!!

She was very excited about her new clothes. I had to get them washed and put away quick because she kept wanting to wear them. I'm sure it won't be long before it's hot enough.

Cute Emma standing up playing at her table.

We all went to Huntsville State Park a few weeks ago. Anton was helping look after the girls while I was mountain biking. I must have been getting ready when this picture was taken because that's my bike right behind Anton, and I am not sitting on it!!


Emma loves hiking!

Anton's turn on the trail. It works out well that he fits on my bike. (he actually has his own but mine is faster so he likes to use it). He is officially taller than me now. I'm sure he'll be on Tony's bike next year and no longer able to ride his bike for any long distance. I think Tony is looking forward to handing his down and having an excuse to get a new one.

My happy girl.

Anna loves to hike and pick up sticks and pine cones. When she had too many to carry, I got to help her.

A playday from a while back. Here's our friend Joanna deciding that the car is really only big enough for one. Or maybe Caleb was pushing her out, I don't remember. That's Caleb's sort of new baby sister Callie in the car seat.

YEAH we finally got a computer armoire. The girls loved playing in it before it got filled up.

Have a blessed day whoever is out there reading. May you experience the joy of the Lord and share His love with everyone you see today!
1 comment:
I think Joanna must have been getting out to make a call. She knows it's dangerous to do while driving. :)
Love the camping pictures! I told Matt the other day that I'm hoping you'll rub off on me (a little) with the outdoorsy stuff -- the girls love it so much outside!
Post a Comment