Anton is finally home from Puerto Rico. We can't wait to see him tonight!!!!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
1st Haircut
I forgot to bring my camera to Emma's 1st haircut - big surprise! I did manage to take a decent picture with my phone and figure out how to get it on the computer. She was a very good girl! Anna was good as usual - she likes getting her hair cut. Both the girls were very good for my haircut too. My hairdresser had two little tiny dogs to play with - my girls were in love!! She also gave them some candy hearts for being so good. It was a good experience for everyone!! So here's my big girl in the chair...
Here she is smiling for the camera at home with her new do and wearing a maternity shirt I had sitting out to loan to a friend. She INSISTED!!! that she put it on, and she ran around the house with this dress on for at least an hour. I know you can't really see her hair in the picture, but I thought she looked so cute posing.
There's the new do, with a "cheese".
I think it makes a cute dress!!
Anna wanted a turn wearing it too, but she didn't want her picture made. She was running away from me screaming here. Never a dull moment!
I guess she thought she needed a yogurt treatment for her new haircut. You walk away for 5 seconds....
My girls have been going through some big changes in the last couple of weeks. Anna has stopped napping for 2+ hours every day - she'll usually still nap for me a 2-3 times a week for an hour or so. I REALLY miss it!!!! Emma is talking so much and tries to repeat everything I say. I forgot to mention on the last post that she calls Anna "Aine". She talks so much that she doesn't want to go to sleep. She just wants to practice talking - it took her 2 hours to fall asleep last night! They have also been getting along much better lately, which I LOVE!!!! Here are some cute sister pics....
And getting ready to go for a ride with Pappa last weekend. Tony held on to Junior leash too. Junior did great, but I won't be trying that!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Oh my goodness that is some serious multi-tasking on tony's part. Gosh, I can barely ride a bike just myself. pathetic I know!
Post a Comment