Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lazy Day

Here are some recent random pictures Tony downloaded from his camera a few nights ago...


Emma sitting on the tiny little Ikea potty a few weeks ago. The interest in the potty only lasted a day or two, which I'm thankful for since she doesn't seem anywhere near ready to actually use it. She mainly just wanted to run around with no diaper and sit on the potty so now and then.A little later in the back yard... still no diaper and Anna making a big jump!



Anna making playdough cookies.Emma loves Junior!
Junior sitting in his favorite spot - on the middle landing of the stairs. Anna dressed herself this day.

The girls like their new steering wheels!
Contemplating the meaning of life?
I guess it looked like fun.Anna concluded that the purpose of life was to tickle her baby sister!

Lots of sweet moments with these 2!
Anna loves her swing.
She really loves to go HIGH! I have to get her started, but she does really well by herself
Anton is super busy and very much looking forward to summer. He decided to start training for a triathalon that will be in the fall and take on a leadship role with student council. He's actually got a very busy summer ahead with 3 weeks of band camp and 4 trips planned! Here's the big brother of the year with his new soccer ball and matching shirt and making bubbles with the girls. Guess who took him shopping?
ANTON!!!!!! Here's a nice shot of my living room/playroom in a rare state of non-disaster.
Anton is very talented with dish soap.
It really entertains the girls...
For as long as he will do it.
I think he enjoys it too. :)Other, non-picture news...Anna has had swim lessons the last 2 weeks on Monday and Wednesday. I swim with Emma while Anna is in the lesson. I love going to the pool with the girls, but not so much getting ready and getting them dressed afterwards. My gym (YMCA) was recently renovated and they added family bath/shower rooms right off the pool. It's WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! I love being able to rinse them off in a private well contained handicapped shower (big enough for all of us and has a removable shower head). Sorry no pictures of the lessons - I pretty much have my hands full with Emma, and I always forget the camera as usual. Anna's been doing really great, and I think she'll may be swimming independently when the lessons are done in two weeks. I really hope so as it will make going to the pool less stressful for me. I'll probably start some lessons with Emma once Anna is done. It works out really well to have one in a lesson so I can swim with just one of them. I will do my best to take some pictures for the grandparents!!

No comments: