Aidan
Joanna
Bella
Anna
Happy Birthday Princess Abby! We love you!!
I think going to Abby's party has inspired Anna to want to play princess dress more often. This was last Saturday night I think.
I think her princess name should be "Princess Goofy"!
Of course Emma wants to dress up like a "pin-cess" too.
Princess sisters!
Then Emma took her diaper off and said she wanted to go pee on the potty, so I ran to get it. She went!! Of course big sister was offering lots of encouragment.
She was SO proud!! It was a very exciting moment for everyone! :)
She's gone a couple more times since then, but I don't think she's near ready to really potty train in earnest. She does like to take her diaper off. I usually go get her in the morning and find her legs out of her pj's and diaper off. I think I've figured out a way to adjust the zipper under the little snap so she can't unzip it. We'll see. I'm definitely not ready for real potty training right now - I manage to somehow get into some poison ivy about a week + ago, and it's really awful. Really really really awful. Covering about 50% of my body awful. For a week and I wake up with more every day. I'm a madwoman doing laudry trying to get rid of whatever is contaminated that I keep touching - including the dog. This too shall pass. At least everything else is going great and my family and God give me lots of joy as try to figure out how to end my suffering as quick as possible and not complain too much until it happens. :)
"Then he said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it. What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, and yet lose or forfeit his very self?" Luke 9:23-25





1 comment:
I'm so so sad about your poison ivy! When Joanna was going through the diaper shedding faze, we taped around her nighttime diaper. Just a little tip if you need it.
Post a Comment