Anna loves to play with her cousin Mia and make her laugh.
Emma loves to play with her cousin Mia's toys and make her cry. Just kidding. Kind of. Mia didn't seem to mind sharing too much. Emma fell in love with this little duck bag and carried it around everywhere, usually filled with toys and her bunny.
A night out at The Hungry Toad in Boulder.
Emma loves black beans!
I love that pucker!
We had gotten in too late on Friday night to do cake (the 2nd, my actual birthday). I think this was the next night. I guess Anton was really excited to celebrate my birthday again!
Look Mia, there's my bellybutton!
My cute little ladybug on the 4th!
We headed to a rental cabin in Breckenridge on Monday the 5th. That will be my next post! I promise I'll find some good pictures of my sweet husband for that one!!
"Lord, you have been our dwelling place
"Lord, you have been our dwelling place
throughout all generations.
Before the mountains were born
Before the mountains were born
or you brought forth the earth and the world,
from everlasting to everlasting you are God. "
Psalm 90:1-2





No comments:
Post a Comment