Anna riding her new bicycle...
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Catching Up!!
I'm way behind in blogging, and I don't like to skip around, so here's some pictures from about a month ago...
Anna riding her new bicycle...
Look no training wheels!!! She still needs Tony's help starting and stopping though. It might be a little while before she's independent on the bike.
Little monkey...
I wonder where she gets her inspiration...
Playdough heaven!!! All of this was birthday presents!
Not wanting to get her picture made with her new dress up flapper dress and real metal slinky...
There's the pretty new dress!
And some fun new crafts! She got several other fun gifts too, but she was done letting me take pictures of her playing with them. Thank you friends for so many wonderful new toys!
Crazy girl on the slide!
Maybe they were lions?
Here's a football game a while back. Being with the band is definitely the most fun way to be at the game!!




Stay tuned for some San Antonio adventures!
Anna riding her new bicycle...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment