Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bikes, More Drumming and Pumpkins!

Tony took some pictures of the girls riding their bikes a couple of weeks ago when we had that brief cold front.
Emma loves riding a bike. She even lets us put her right back on it when she falls over. Anna is so proud of her big new bike!
Doesn't she look like such a big girl??!!
KPHS vs. Porter, 2 weeks ago.
The girls love to watch the panther. Emma finally isn't scared of her (it's a girl cheerleeder in there in case you are wondering).
This is typically what we see on the field when we're trying to pick out Anton - a blur! He's the one on the far left. And in the middle.
This is the UIL marching competition the next day. The girls and I stayed home because it was a long drive, but Tony enjoyed watching them.
When Tony got back, we headed to a little pumpkin patch at a local church. Anna found a pumpkin she wanted to take home! Can you believe she let me fix her hair?? She looks so cute, I wish I could do it every day, but I love her, crazy hair and all!
Tony took about 15 shots of them in this nice spot trying to get a good picture. Here's the best of them.

They have a little kid area with some fun things to do. The girls loved hammering golf tees into the pumpkins.
Emma loves a jumping house!!
Emma's getting her face painted. She crying because I took her lollypop away.

There that's better!
Our monkey boy after he came home from UIL.
I guess he loves to slide as much as the girls. :)
Anton spent a little time with Anna during Emma's nap letting her help use his coke bottle rocket...
Ready. Set.
GO!!!!

No comments: