Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pumpkin carving last weekend

Anton's new glasses... The girls get a kick out of telling him that there's no lenses. He wears them to school. He likes to make people laugh. :)
Last weekend I carved the pumpkins we had gotten at the pumpkin patch. While we were doing this, Tony took Anton to Texas A & M for his first official college visit!! It was a science and engineering type conference, and Anton came home totally pschyed for college. I'll put some pictures on the blog as soon as Tony downloads the camera (along with trick-or-treating, which I missed due to being in California for 3 days BY MYSELF!!! this weekend for my best friend Leslie's wedding. I'll post pictures of that too, whenever I can get my hands on some photos from other people as I of course forgot my camera!)
So anyway, the girls LOVED scooping out the goopy seeds!

And they loved the faces I made. They especially loved the candle inside.

They wanted to take them outside so that they could see the little flame better. Check out Anna's fashion statement! :)Here's some fun pictures Tony took of the girls at the playground.



And another football game. The Silver Stars (drill team) had a dance clinic with little girls and they danced with them during halftime. It was really cute.
Emma liked it (sorry I forgot to save the file when I rotated it).
Anna was doing this during the dance. When I asked her if she wanted to dance with the Silver Stars next year, she said "I'll do it when I'm 8". She actually asked to go to dance class again, so I signed her up at the Y again. She did great last Tuesday and danced and payed attention, mostly, during the whole class. This morning she told me she doesn't want to go today. We'll see what happens when I pick her up from school!We played Humble High School, and the bands decided to do a song together. It was pretty cool!

No comments: