Here's the bridal party. I'm the tall one in case you couldn't figure that out. My hair had about 70 bobby pins in it, no kidding. It's so fun to get an updo! The girl in the foreground is Leslie's 13 year old niece. She got to wear her purple converse sneakers, the most comfortable of all of us for sure!Sunday, November 7, 2010
Leslie's wedding
As I mentioned in my last post, I got to go to California for my best friend's wedding last weekend. I forgot my camera, big surprise, but lucky for me, one of Leslie's sister's put some pictures on facebook. I was so excited to have such a wonderful reason to get on an airplane ALL BY MYSELF! with bags only for me, and stay by myself for 3 nights!!! It was pretty busy, but so nice to only have to take care of myself (and the bride just a little) for a short while. I have to say I didn't really miss the kiddos much, but I was eager to talk to them every day and VERY excited to see them again on Monday. So anyway, here's the bachelorette party/shower on Friday night... me and Leslie and her loot!
Here's the bridal party. I'm the tall one in case you couldn't figure that out. My hair had about 70 bobby pins in it, no kidding. It's so fun to get an updo! The girl in the foreground is Leslie's 13 year old niece. She got to wear her purple converse sneakers, the most comfortable of all of us for sure!
Here's the bridal party. I'm the tall one in case you couldn't figure that out. My hair had about 70 bobby pins in it, no kidding. It's so fun to get an updo! The girl in the foreground is Leslie's 13 year old niece. She got to wear her purple converse sneakers, the most comfortable of all of us for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is the ring bearer, Duece. He did quite well.
There's the guys waiting, along with best-dog Ms. Juan. She did great too! It was fun to have dogs in the wedding!

The ceremony...
The bride and groom with their Jr. attendants. I think Leslie was the only one who realized it was time to take a picture. :)





1 comment:
You looked amazing! You were rockin' that dress :) I'm so glad you had a fab time!!
Post a Comment