Monday, September 5, 2011

Anna the photographer

Lately Anna has been wanting to use my camera a lot. I showed her how to put her wrist in the little strap so she wouldn't drop it (I rigged it up that way for her clutzy mama!). These are the pictures she has been taking. It makes me smile. :) I think it's interesting how she arranged her toys and took pictures of them. :)






  







 







Don't worry, I'll be posting more stuff with more human family members soon! So sorry for the long delay. I was going to catch up a few weeks ago when Junior came back from a walk lame (ie hopping on 3 legs). I spent the last 2 weeks going to the vet, being told he needs surgery for a torn ACL, and searching for days for an alternative to surgery. I found someone who offered some cold laser therapy, but after they sedated him and took x-rays, he told me the best he could do is get him to where he could be leashed walked for a maximum of 1/2 mile and take lots of meds. ever. as in taking him on a leash in the backyard every time he needs to pee for the rest of his life. he's only 7. So Junior had surgery last Thursday. He'll have to be penned up in the living room for 6 weeks (mainly because he can't be on the wood floors since he could slip) and leash walked for that long. I'll also be busy doing phyical therapy with him for a few months. Good thing he's cute, and I love him!! Anyway, the picture of him here was when before surgery. We had kicked him off the stairs where he likes to hang out, and the girls felt sorry for him.