Monday, September 5, 2011

The Rest of the Summer

After everyone got back from our July trips, we enjoyed the last few weeks of summer.  Anton started band camp at the beginning of August.  We went by to watch a couple of times.


 Anna and Emma play with their little dolphins from Florida ALL THE TIME!!  You can see Emma's dolphin in the stroller behind Anna here.  I thought she was cute wearing her daddy's shoes. :)
Gram sent her these cowboy boots a while back.  She loves to wear them with the Woody hat I got Emma for her birthday.
 A happy dad with all his kids!!
 Anton had some friends over for pizza and ice cream sundaes.
We celebrated our 7 year anniversary.  Anton watched the girls so we could go out.  I'm so happy God gave me such an awesome man!!!
Anna has been really interested in writing lately.  If you look close you can see the alphabet in the middle.  She did that all by herself.  She has a few letters backwards here, but she has gotten them down now.
Anna wanted her hair in twists like a little girl in her Sunday School.  She had to settle for a few braids. :)
There's a little book called Pinkalicious that the girls love.  A little girl makes pink cupcakes and eats so many that she turns pink.  They wanted to make the cupcakes.  I think it's the first time I have ever made cupcakes.  They didn't look that great, but the girls were excited about them.  They were yummy!!
Licking the beaters was fun!
 Anna thought it was fun to wear Anton's glasses one day. :) 
 A few weeks ago Anton got to play the National Anthem with the KPHS band at an Astros game.  I wasn't sure what color to wear.  I was surprised to find that there was Astros gear for sale in just about any color, and the fans were wearing a variety of colors too.  I'm not a baseball fan, but it was fun to watch Anton and take the girls.  The girls seemed to have fun, but they haven't asked to go back.  Yay!!!  I mean, GO ASTROS!!

Getting popcorn and cotton candy was fun!
 
Here comes the band!
 
 Here they are on the big screen.
 It says KPHS Choir, but hopefully everyone figured out this was a band and not a choir.  Ooops!
 It was fun to see Anton!
It was fun to see our friends too!


 

 Standing on top of the giant baseball was really fun too!!

 Anna was very proud of herself for balancing on the ball without help.

1 comment:

Jaci said...

Love the shot of you and the girls eating popcorn.