Saturday, June 13, 2009

Dad's visit

We had a wonderful visit with my dad and Elaine. I didn't take many pictures –ony 2 actually - typical! I think Tony wants to show me how to download the video camera today, so I'll be busy looking through I'm sure hundreds of clips. Anyway, on Tuesday Anna had a swim lesson and did great! She kept telling her teacher that she wanted to go swim with Papy! It was very cute. They left that afternoon, and Anna misses them a bunch.

I actually braved the pool by myself yesterday with the girls. I went to a pool close by that has a giant turtle in a good sized baby pool hoping that Anna would be content to play there the whole time. We did play there most of the time & it was great fun. We also made it over to the big pool for just a few minutes, and it actually wasn't scary!!! It was actually great fun! I could tell the swim lesson already helped because Anna was able to swim around with her little floaties and inter-tube BY HERSELF! Of course I was within a few inches of her at all times, but I was just so happy that it worked. Then we ate lunch and I fed Emma while Anna played in the baby pool a little longer by herself. She was sooooo happy, and it was so much fun to watch her. She went on to impress me again in the afternoon on her bike. Tony was home so I took her and Junior out on the greenbelt and she made it down the little "hill" by our house (it's really just a dip by the drainage ditch). She usually get off her bike and walks down. She even pedaled down it!!!!

Anyway, here's my 2 pictures from when my dad was here plus some cute soundless videos.

Emma loves getting pushed around on the trike.

Anna wanted Emma to go under her legs. I guess anything is possible in the mind of a 2 year old!


Here's Anna riding the bike really fast inside the house.


Emma's cute little walk...

No comments: