Monday, June 15, 2009

More pictures from Dad's visit

Tony downloaded his camera today, and luckily he was taking pictures when my dad was here...

But first - a new dress for Anna... She doesn't like to wear dresses AT ALL!! Tony somehow manages to get her in a dress on Sundays. Sometimes I'll bring one home to see if she likes it, but usually no dice. Anyway, I brought this one home the other day and she actually WANTED to wear it!! I also got her one just like it with yellow/orange/red/pink colors and she asked if she could put it on tonight!! I think I'll keep them both! Oh and she got to play Anton's drums, something that doesn't happen very often since his room is off limits.
I love this drumming face!

Anton always gets Elaine to play poker. I was just filling in for Tony when he took this picture. I played a few hands - only won once and lost a bunch of chips for him! Elaine had been practicing - she always had the most chips.Nighty-night kisses for Emma... (don't you just love the bike grease marks on my wall??? it's my own decorating flair!!)
can you believe Anton is so grown up looking??!!
He's the best big brother ever!!

My silly girl loved wearing Elaine's jacket.

Papy is Junior's favorite visitor.

Fun snuggles!!

Building towers is our nightly ritual after Emma goes to bed.

Only babies look cute in pictures of eating dinner. Both of the girls love corn on the cob!

Anton playing the guitar Gram gave him for Christmas.

Anna was fascinated with Anton juggling the blocks.

No comments: