Saturday, June 13, 2009

Good-by Eges

We had our last playgroup with Caleb and Callie Thursday before they move to Austin. We are sad they are leaving but excited for their family's new adventure!

Two girls who love to eat!!
Anna loves playing with her friends' baby sisters.Big hugs for Bailey!Ah there's Caleb hard at play! Anna needs to give Callie a shot before she goes!
We are so thankful for the Eges!! They have been such a blessing to us, and I know they will be a blessing to Austin!
"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:3-6













No comments: