There's my girls happily making a pumpkin face out of a paper plate.
Anna got to wear her costume to school for a parade and trick-or-treating. Emma's class didn't participate - only the "pre-school" classes - but her teachers didn't seem to mind that she wanted to dress up too.

I am one of Anna's homeroom teachers, so I got to do their Halloween party. It was crazy but lots of fun. I have a new appreciation for the teachers!!
They decorated tiny pumkins.


Trick-or-treating in the church offices. Anna did share her candy with Emma. :)
And the parade.
I went to California last Friday for my best friends wedding and got back Monday. I post a blog for that when I can scam some other people's pictures from facebook who actually brought their cameras for this awesome event!!! Here are some random backyard shots while I was in gone.
Oops I forgot to save the rotated file again, but you can see how high Anna is swinging. She does this all by herself.
Anton's mom bought him a marching snare from an old drum teacher. It's very loud, but I'm excited for him to have it since he wants to march in college, and he'll have to learn a different grip between now and then. I'm also excited that it went to live at his mom's house. :D
Copycat!
Tony had to get the girls ready for Halloween and take them. The ladybug hat requires several bobby pins - I thought he did pretty good! He said they didn't want their faces painted again. :( I thought their expressions in these 3 pictures were funny.

Anton and Junior came for a little while too. I love Anna's movie star look here. :)
I guess Anton dressed up as a teenager walking his dog. :)
All my kids!!!!! :)
This was cute - there is a really creepy scary guy behind Anton (I cropped him out for the benefit of any of our young friends who like to look at the blog!). Anton saw him before the girls and managed to keep them from seeing him. Yay big brother Anton!!
Anton got new glasses yesterday - aren't they stylin'??





1 comment:
Fabulous pictures! Your girls are so cute! Anton is so amazing...I love everything about him. Best big brother...and the post below about Anton wearing the glasses with no lenses to school--love it!
Post a Comment