Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Visit from Gram

Gram came to visit last weekend.  We had lots of fun!!  Friday we went shopping.  Emma got into the bling by the checkout counter.  Gram bought it all for her! 
 There were also training bras.  Anna was all over them.  She thought it was so cool to find bras that she could put on, and they almost looked her size.  Somehow I just didn't like it that my "baby girl" was doing this, but it took a while to get her to leave them alone, so I got a picture in the meantime. :) Thank goodness Gram didn't buy one!!

 They were all excited about the inside playground.  I haven't taken them to the mall since last summer.  It's a good place to go when it's hot outside.
 Friday night we went to see the KPHS band play their spring concert, thus the reason for Gram's trip.  This is the only picture I took from my camera.  I can't really take pictures of the stage.  Well I could but they would be dark and/or blurry.  Tony took a bunch, so I'll do a post of the concert when he downloads his camera.
 Saturday at the pool.  These pictures really make me smile! :)

Saturday night was the band banquet, for big people only.  Tony and Anton went to that while we had a girls night at Tin Roof.


 I don't remember what was going on here, but it looks like Gram saved Emma from falling or something.
 I don't know that she's ever posed with that kind of sass before.  Must be the new outfit Gram let her pick out and the flower clip!

 Emma hasn't gotten into sass yet, but she cracks me up!

 After dinner treat at Marble Slab. She picked chocolate.
 So did Emma.
 I think they managed to only get a couple of drops on their new duds.
 Gram is reading the Dutch version of Little Red Riding Hood for bedtime.  She had to make it up with the pictures. :)
Sunday morning...

 Sunday afternoon...
 They so love when Anton pretends he's a monster and chases them in circles around the stairs.  And yes, that is the Toy Story 3 poster still up on the wall from Emma's birthday.  They still play with the sheriff re-usable sticker badge.  :)

This is a common view of Anton... :)
 Emma is reading Anna a story.  Anna is probably pretending to be a dog here.  They've been playing that quite a bit lately.  One will the the dog and the other will be called "owner".   Not sure where got that because Junior doesn't call me owner. 
Thanks for a great weekend Gram!!!

3 comments:

Jaci said...

looks like you all had a good time with Gram!!!

The Pences said...

Wait a minute, I'm sure I've heard Junior call you owner! I'm so glad you guys had a great time with Gram!

Shaun said...

I had to laugh at this, my Bella is a dog pretty much 90% of the time. She says everything in this sort of barky Scooby Doo voice. So funny.