Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Anna's First Ride in the Kelty

So Jessica wanted a picture of Anna's first ride in the Kelty Backpack since I posted the last time she'll likely be in it.  I'm pretty sure the very first time was at the REI store and then at Palo Duro Canyon, neither I have a picture of.  This was on the same trip as Palo Duro, in Colorado.  She was about 9 months old.
I couldn't resist putting this picture of her in the tent on that trip.  It was super cold so she was wearing Tony's socks on her hands. She thought it was hilarious and was waving her hands all around.

This was her first camping trip at 3 months old.
Thank you for making me look for this Jessica!!

2 comments:

The Pences said...

Awwwwwwwwww!!!

Jaci said...

I am amazed at how much taller and manly Anton (sp) is in the picture. He really shot up.