Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Good-bye Elizabeth

Our sweet friend Elizabeth will be moving to Japan this week with her mom, dad and baby brother.  Her mom Jaci threw a fun little going away party.  She had an Easter egg hunt...
 I could tell Emma had some experience hunting eggs at school.  She got just as many as Anna.




Then they played "pin the tail on the airplane".  She managed to do this in a very orderly manner, considering the average age of the participants was probably just under 3.


Then somebody got all the kids to sit down and watch after they took their turn.



There's the whole crew!

And pizza and cake too!!!  Thanks for a great party!  May God bless the Zahn's in Japan!!!
Here's another cute picture of my girls at home.  The car has been hanging in the garage since Christmas I think.  We needed to get it out of the way for some reason and just never got it back down.  The girls asked for it the other day, and they have since passed lots of time taking each other to the hospital to fix a broken leg.  Tony had recently told me a story of a childhood friend who got his leg broken by a car in a parking lot, and they were around to hear it.  We think that's why they made up this game.  :)

2 comments:

The Pences said...

Great party pics -- I snagged a few that I didn't get on my camera -- thanks!
I'm looking forward to getting our car back in the house too, but of course we need to wait until James isn't quite so easily run over. :)

Jaci said...

very sweet, Elizabeth liked see the pictures that you took. miss you guys!