Monday, May 16, 2011

Tea Party, Swim Lessons, New Van

Anna's preschool had a "Tea" a couple of weeks ago.  It was precious.

 They sang a song for us.  Very sweet!
 Going back to class.  How I love my Anna!
 One night a couple of weeks ago, there was a helmet awareness BBall game for Joseph Stanton
& the drumline played.  (He's Anton's classmate who suffered a very traumatic brain injury while skateboratding without a helmet http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/thomasjosephstanton). Tony took the girls while I was at my Bible Study.  He didn't do so great with my camera, which is very unlike him, but here's a couple of pictures. 
 Anton is the tallest looking one in the green shirt 3 from the left.  By the way, everyone should wear a helmet when doing any activity with wheels under them - scooter, bike, skateboard.  Kids AND parents!!!!  How could you take care of your kids if you had a brain injury???!!!!  It doesn't take much - I know a girl who cracked a helmet when she fell on her bike in a parking lot, very very minor fall while riding very casually, but that could have been her head!
 We added a new car to the family last week - a minivan!!!  Anton now has the Jeep full time.  My girls were super excited about the van.  I never thought I would have one, but I really love it.

 It BARELY fits in the garage.  Tony cut out part of the trim on our garage so my mirros would fit through the door better.  I was really scared about pulling in/out, but I am getting used to it.
 Tony got the girls to help him make breakfast in bed on Mother's day. 
We all fit comfortably in one vehicle now!
They wanted to walk with Anton on the way to church.  Makes me smile!
 Not a great picture of my daughter or my husband, but look in the middle who joined us for dinner.  He's sitting in Anna's babydoll high chair.  It's Buzz Lightyear if you can't make him out.  Anna said he was hungry and wanted to eat with us. 
 This is from the second to last swim class this past Monday.
 Anna
 Joanna
 I can fit 3 car seats in my car now!!!!  We all had fun taking Joanna to swim lessons!
Here are some videos of the 3 girls swimming.  Anna is coming along really well.  Emma doesn't want to put her face in the water, but she had a great time.  Joanna had this fun swim dance thing going on, which I got on video.

1 comment:

The Pences said...

Your camera takes great video! Thanks!!