I finally downloaded my camera, and there were lots of fun pictures!!! Anna's friend Kaydee had a baby brother at the end of May, and we brought her over to play one day.
My friend Kim who moved to Austin came in town so we could throw her a baby shower. We all ate at Tin Roof one night and enjoyed watching the kids play at their playground. Here's her daughter Callie. Emma loves to talk about her - "dere's my fwriend Cowwie!!"
We had a playgroup with our old crew. I love how the kids redecorate the house! :)
I love to line kids up on the sofa and get a picture. Too bad I didn't think of it before Aidan and Logan left...
Emma didn't want to be in the picture.
The baby shower was lots of fun as usual!
Tony and Anton helped our neighbor rebuild the fence between us that same weekend. Anna had fun "helping" - see the hammer in her hand?
A family walk to the playground... You might notice that I'm holding a small fuzzy white object. She had escaped through the fence somewhere. We didn't recognize her so we took her along and called the number on the tag. She was super sweet - I wouldn't have minded keeping her a few days - but someone came to get her at the playground withing 20 minutes.
Throwing rocks into the ditch.
Always texting...
More experiments with magnet motors
And a little girl playday with Kaydee and the Pence girls - so fun!More June stuff to come! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment